- Kitten visits usually from 6 weeks of age, unless the health of the mother or kittens dictates otherwise.
- We attach great importance to the kitten being offered a permanent home. Of course we understand that in exceptional cases a crisis situation can arise with whatever background; we expect that we will be the first to be informed if a cat from our cattery may have to be rehomed
- We do not allow kittens to be moved to catteries that rehome their breeding animals when they are no longer part of the breeding program.
- We ask for a deposit when discussing a kitten. In this way we commit ourselves to the kitten buyer and the kitten buyer to us in the intention to offer the kitten a good home.
- The kitten will not move to the new owner until the age of 13-16 weeks
- When moving to the new owner, the kitten was dewormed several times, vaccinated twice with live attenuated vaccine against cat disease and cat flu and is microchipped.
- The kitten has a Mundikat pedigree which is handed over together with the European pet passport when the kitten moves to its new owner.
- Of course the kitten will receive a starter pack, a quantity of kitten food and toys.
- The kittens grow up in the company of cats and children.